Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Zombies can be sexy too....Plus Prima's Jamie Dougherty is coming to TOWN!

Hi All
Just a quickie post today to give a massive HUGE shout out to Jamie Dougherty.  I've been lucky the last year and have taken some amazing classes by some of the biggest names in the industry...including 3 with Jamie. And I have to tell you, this lady has one of the biggest hearts EVER! She is so sweet, kind, compassionate.....ALSO, she is one hell of an AMAZING ARTIST and  INSTRUCTOR!  Not only have I taken 3 classes of hers in person, I am doing her Blooming through the Seasons online class, and I have purchased multiple pieces of her art (1 original, 1 custom made original I commissioned, and  multiple prints, bags that we're made with her gorgeous designs on them) SO folks.....my point is Jamie is coming to Scrap Addicts the end of THIS MONTH and she still has spaces left! HOW I have zero idea...it's not my store to promote....but Jamie is honestly one of my most favorite people on planet earth! If you are in the Edmonton Area, please check out her class schedule and register today.  I promise you will be SO happy that you did!  Go and learn from one of the industries most talented artists.....she doesn't just slap down a bunch of flowers and embellishments and call it done, she actually teaches you ART TECHNIQUES that you can use over and over again in your scrapbooking, card making, art journaling! She is a GENIUS! 

My projects I'm showing you today, the one below was the one I did it Jamie's class.  I love taking her Bloom Girl classes because they include the face templates for you to take home; online classes you print them out. That way you can reuse them over and over again! The sexy zombie up top you can see was recreated with the same template! I love this girl...I could easily just use her face and change the hair up to make her look different too, so I can keep using it again and again! 
Thanks for stopping by

Photobucket

No comments: