Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Round #2 of Design Team


Hi All
Here is Round #2 of our TALENTED Design Team! 


MonicaLongard
Click name to go to blog


I am from High Level, AB and have lived here for 16 years. It is where I met my husband and where I have had my own business for 10 years.  I have family/friends in Edmonton and travel there for work and crafting
practically on a monthly basis. I have been crafting since March of 2012 and I love all types for crafting. I do layouts, cards, mixed media projects and altered art - I love experimenting with new techniques/products.  I have been published in Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine twice, as well as Just Steampunk magazine out of the US.  When I first started crafting I just used the small spare bedroom we had been using as a store room, but I took to it so well and I am such a craft hoarder, my husband built me a 440 square foot crafting space in our
basement - I have enough room I can have mini-crops with my friends.  I have started my own blog to show off my crafty projects and I have gotten into swapping on several craft sites. I just love making things
for people and seeing the joy on their faces when they get something that has been made especially for them! My niece thinks scrapbooking is my best hobby ever - and I totally agree with her!






Crystal Thompson
Click name to go blog


My name is Crystal and I've lived in St. Albert for the past 11 years, having grown up in Sherwood Park. I've always been artsy and crafty, making my own cards and boardgames when I was young, but got really addicted in 2010 when I got my Cricut machine and first stamps. I mainly make cards, but have been known to dabble in other areas of paper crafting on occasion. During the day I work in the Service Department of a busy luxury car dealership. To de-stress I craft, play video games, and boardgames. I've been with my husband for 9 years and we are both huge dorks, which you will see shine through in the stories on my blog.







See you tomorrow for Guest Designers, myself, and Dawn's Bio.
Thanks for stopping by

No comments: