Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Final Round #3 of Design Team

Hi All!
It's Dawn! As promised, a few days late because of the fabulous Donna Downey Class this past weekend, which I'll blog later about. here is the last of The Inked Stamper Design Team!!!
First projects will be going up in November, so SOON! WAHOO! Again, THANK YOU to all who submitted!
Xoxo
Dawn



Courteney McMillan-Gibson
(click name to go to blog)
Design Team Coordinator


Hi Everyone! I am 32 year old stay at home mom of 2 amazing little men!!!! My husband and I are high school sweet hearts and have been married 6 years. When I am not running around after "Batman" and "Robin" I am teaching, designing and working at The Inked Stamper. I am also a guest designer on Jamie Dougherty's Bloom Girl Design Team. Crafting is my passion and my break away! As much as I love being a mom everyone needs a break sometimes! Lol! Xoxo
Guest Designers
Monica Lipscombe
Click on name to go to blog


I’m  a 60 something free-spirited Nana, certified doula and childbirth educator with a passion for arts and crafts! I’ve been married to my artist husband Richard for 43 years and we’ve lived in the same home for 42 of those. Just recently we built a winterized art studio in our back yard called Lesedi Rudo (Light & Love)
Card making and scrapbooking were my first loves but of late I’ve been infatuated with mixed media , altered books and art journaling. I blog my life and create tutorials on anything from paper crafts to cooking on my YouTube channel (bcdoula)

Janine Dale


Hey I am Janine, born and raised in the Edmonton area and probably will never leave! I work as a librarian and special needs EA.  I am also a journeyman hairstylist and have been since 2005.  I am a mom to a busy and beautiful 2 year old named Mckenna and a wife to my amazing husband Justin!! They are my greatest joys in life!!  But when I need an escape from my everyday crazy life I love to craft!! I have been into crafting for 15 years and have just started dabbling in the mixed media side of things in the past year all thanks to Dawn and her amazing team at the Inked Stamper!!  I am so beyond excited to be a part of this amazing design team and can't wait to start creating pretty projects and be inspired by all of the other amazing talent on this wonderful team!!!





No comments: