Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, July 19, 2014

Creating with Prima Bloom Girl Stamps




Hi All
Faces are one of the HOTTEST trends right now in paper crafting! They are not just in Art Journals, they are on Cards and Layout too!  The great thing is, you DO NOT HAVE to DRAW to have faces on your projects! Prima has some simply GORGEOUS Stamps & Stencils designed by Jamie Dougherty, The Bloom Girl collection! These stamps and fabulous to work with, and as with all other Prima products affordable without cutting corners on quality! 
If you would like to learn how to drawn your own faces, Jamie has fabulous online workshops as well! As a matter of fact, I approached Jamie and asked her for permission to host her online workshop Blooming through the Seasons in my store Studio Space! She thought the idea was so FABULOUS she opened it up for other stores around the world to do as well!!!
  I purchased a large screen TV back there and the first Thursday of the each month (expect in Summer, 2nd Thursday) we meet up as a group and create together while watching one of the episodes!  You must REGISTER ONLINE with Jamie (aka NOT The Inked Stamper) I am just a student in this as well, and a hostess for the classes.  The only fee is what you will pay Jamie, ( and they are SUPER affordable)  the store part is free as you will need to bring your own supplies.   You will need to send me a message to let me know you are coming, and you must print out your receipt as proof that you purchased the class! Below is my project from the first months class....still needs more flowers on it, but hey, I'm a busy girl! LOL! 
I sure hope your join and support Jamie, she's a wonderful artist and a person I 100% respect and adore her!!!

Photobucket

No comments: