Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Streampunked Echo Park

Hi All!
This past weekend in the shop was the first full weekend CROP of 2014; there will be lots more this year!  Friday Crops will be back on the regular schedule from now on, I'd also like to put $10 Saturday lunch Crops up too!   
So I've great new samples to go up in the shop for you, including this one.  I made it with Echo Park's Times and Seasons 2; this is a FABULOUS line, perfect for steampunk, men's projects or just about anything you can imagine! I used the matching sticky back chipboard pieces, added some Prima Flowers, embellishments and wood gears, some Tim Holtz metal gears, dies cut gears and metal accents.  I also used G45 Steampunk Spells stamp set and made that funky steampunk hat embellishment with UTEE. I finished it off by using Viva's Maya Gold in bronze and black.  Love how this turned out! Hope you do too.  Pop down to the shop to check it out in person, it's so textured and layered and the pictures does it no justice. 
If you haven't joined the Facebook Store page yet click HERE to join.  It's such a good way to keep in the loop of what's new and going on in the shop!
Make sure you check out the Class Schedule Sherry's class has 3 spaces left and Courteney's was sold out but she found enough supplies to ADD 3 MORE! I've also got space in the Mixed Media Class this month, you can do it in your Art Journal OR on a 12x12 Ranger Manilla Sheet and turn it into a layout.  That's what I do my in class sample on!
Photobucket

No comments: