Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Christmas Layout with Echo Park

Starting TODAY, receive a FREE STAMP with minimum purchase of $20 while supplies last 
Hi All! 
Today's layout is made with Echo Park's Reflection Christmas Kit, this is such a fabulously, vintage vibe collection and I love it! I have the full kit in shop, and also in individual sheets too. I also used My Favorite Things Ornament Stamps and matching Die; been using these a lot lately cause they are FABULOUS! So easy to make those cute ornaments, takes 2 seconds to die cut the strip out, and about 10 seconds to stamp in the ornaments to make a custom matched embellishment for your project! I finished the layout off with making a few more fleur/snowflake embellishments with Heartfelt Creations Sweet Juliet Die! Again, I'm in love with this die! You can change it up so easy to make flowers, starbursts or snowflakes! Great versatile die to purchase!

Did you know you can follow me on Instagram HERE and on FACEBOOK HERE

Thanks for popping by!




Photobucket

No comments: