Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, October 21, 2013

Lawn Fawn Christmas Layout


Hi All
Had a few minutes (no I sure didn't, but I MADE a few spare minutes) Sunday afternoon that I decided to make a scrapbook layout.  As usual it took a lot longer then I anticipated cause I custom made and altered all them embellishments, but to me, that's what makes scrapbooking fun! 
The paper I used is from Lawn Fawn, and it's so cute! FYI I've got lots of Lawn Fawn Stamp Set with Matching DIES coming in!!!! I also used wood embellishments that I painted with Tim Holtz Distress Paints and covered with Clear embossing powder.  The wood snowman and snowflake was embossed with White Ultra Thick Embossing Enamel and I'm LOVING how it turned out! I also used Grunge Board and cut out the Tim Holtz Lamp post (inked and clear embossed) and Deer (layered with sookwang and covered with Bronze Glitter Ritz). I finished the layout off with added adding snow with my Snow Marker (sold out but will be back in stock asap) and sparkle bling, including that fabulous starburst cluster that I just got in stock!  Think my favourite detail is tying the tree to the car! 
I've got LOADS of new products in the shop and LOADS more coming in!!! Hope to see you down there soon. Don't forget to check out the fabulous CLASSES we are offering! Few spaces left in most.
Photobucket

No comments: