Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Till Death Do Us Part: Dylusions Layout


Hi All!
Well as you know, when I scrapbook, my favourite style is to create my own background. I always start with Ranger 12x12 Manilla sheets: for this one I used Dylusions sprays Calypso Teal, Vibrant Turquoise and London Blue for the back ground. I then used White Linen with a paint brush to paint the skull heads.  I stamped all images with Jet Black Archival Ink...MUST HAVE ink pad! I can do more spraying of ink, water, paint and color over it without it running or bleeding!  Once I stamped everything I doodled with a White Gelly Roll pen, Black,  Metallic Red and Heidi Swapp neon Pink.  I finished off with Liquitex Modeling Paste around my girl skull, once dry I used a blending tool and Tim Holtz Picked Raspberry Distress Pad. 
For my skull couple, I first stamped the girl dress from Dylusions Couture line; I made a mask of the dress and laid it over the stamped image and then stamped my Man, again Couture Line.  Then I stamped the same images  on to Prima Ledger paper and cut out their clothes, glued them on. Next I stamped the Skull heads from Dylusions new set Day of the Heads! OMG LOVE this set! I used almost the whole set on this 1 layout! 

FYI: I'm working on getting an ONLINE store up and running! Until now, if you need to order anything, I can do it the old fashioned way, via Facebook, email (theinkedstamper@gmail.com)  or phone (780) 458-2422. 








Photobucket

No comments: