Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, September 16, 2013

15% OFF Plus Heartfelt Creations Class!


Hi All!
Wow! The Great Canadian Scrapbook Carnival this year was AMAZING!  This is the only show I do,  and every year, it is SUCH a blast!!!  We were so CRAZY busy in the booth, I did not have time for any photos! These ones were from set up day...and the one of me is one I took from home before I left! I posed for a lot of pictures with some of the great people I met there, if any of you see this, can you email them to me? theinkedstamper@gmail. com  THANKS

What's going on this week
  1. Bring a Food Bank Donation and you'll receive 15% off your total purchase all this week! Tuesday-Saturday! Can not be combined with any other offer; once/person only.
  2. HEARTFELT CREATION will be in HOUSE this SATURDAY to teach a STUNNING technique packed class 10am-12! I still have spaces, so call Tuesday to register!  At only $40, this is FABULOUS deal! Check it out HERE  Call the shop at (780) 458-2422 to register with your CC or pop in to pay
  3. Sherry has 4 spaces left in her beautiful Mixed Media File Mini Album Class too! DO NOT MISS this class! Check it out HERE








Photobucket

No comments: