Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, August 29, 2013

More Stencil love


Hi All
I am LOVING this face stencil by The Crafters Workshop (TWC) SO much! I can't stop playing with it! Todays layout was inspired by Donna Downey's Art Journal. She took white paint and layered it on thick with her finger and then swirled in coloured paint the same way. I used Claudine Hellmuth paints and DecoArt Metallic paint.   I forgot to gesso my page first so it was a bit tough, lol! I used a sheet of paper from my FAVOURITE Prima Pad: Ledger Pad! This is a FABULOUS stack of paper! I use it for everything lately!!!  It's not as thick as manilla, but Prima makes the thickest pattern paper I've seen and it take a lot of abuse, so for me, it's TOP NOTCH!   I stencilled on the girl the same way I did on yesterdays project: Blending Tool with foam and Archival Jet Black Ink; I did the same with the Feather stencil except I used Purple Brilliance ink and Green Archival.  I finished it off with Prima washi around the edges and stencilled ALOHA with a alhapa stencil and Prima Fluid Chalk ink in black. 
**If you'd like to purchase anything from The Inked Stamper but don't live local, please FaceBook or email me to arrange shipping** theinkedstamper@gmail.com
Photobucket

No comments: