Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, April 8, 2013

Stepped picture of my Journal Page

 Hi All
I promised I'd post the finished page that I started to demo in my first youtube video.  If you have not seen the video yet; please click HERE to watch it.  I show a quick technique using Tim Holt's new Distress Paints!
After putting the base of Distress paint on, I started the background at work by using the 12x12 Grunge Poppy stencil by Prima (Donna Downey) with the bright pink Panpastels: LOVE how it turned out,  I smeared it a bit cause it was too perfect for me. Next I used a Dylusions stencil and Mustard Distress Paint. Then I got busy...and didn't touch it for a few days.  Well I meant to bring my paint box home, but I forgot it at work, but I still wanted to finish it today, so I made due with what little paints I had. I'm happy how she turned out...especially with limited colors! I made due.
Hope you like




Photobucket

No comments: