Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

HUGE 50% OFF Sale!

Hi All
YES, you read that title correct HUGE SALE! Remember when I made the announcement that the store will stay open, but I've got some HUGE changes I want to do. WELL, this HUGE SALE will help me get the changes rolling! I NEED almost ALL Pattern Paper & Embellishments to GO! The sooner they go, the sooner I can start my REVAMPING! SO what better way to get the stock flying then give you all a 50% off SALE! So here is how it works:
  • ALMOST all Pattern Paper * 50% off when a  min of 20 sheets  are purchased (new rack excluded, it will be labeled)
  • Colored 12x12 individual Sheets of 12x12 CARD STOCK 50% off (ie not blacks, whites, creams, krafts)
  • Packaged Embellishments 50% OFF (excludes Tim Holtz, and New Rack which will be clearly labeled as not included)
  • LOTS of Paper Racks will be on clearance as well once they start emptying! $12 each which is dirt cheap!  (I stack them 3 high, so a tower would be $36.) Tall ones that currently hold my Card Stock will be $40 each. 
So it is well worth coming out in the cold for these AMAZING DEALS!!!!! See you soon!

Photobucket

No comments: