Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Some Glitz Retro Fun

Hi All
I've been posting a lot of Christmas Samples lately, so I thought it would be fun to shake it up a bit with a Retro Layout.  I made this yesterday with the awesome new Glitz Line "Cashmere Dame". I LOVE this line! It's east work with, this layout practically put itself together!  The record and the TV frame and transparencies, they call them Peek a boo's! How fun is that...what I liked is that they were not 100% see through so the pop dots behind them we're not visible, I hated that about the old transparent embellishments, they were impossible to adhere. 
I used Tim Holtz Vintage Photo Distress Ink, and Red, Green, White and Black GLAZE pens to highlight everything. MAN those PENS ROCK! They dry like enamel and add such a fabulous POP to your page!  All the cherries and white polka dots are raised with these pens, they look fabulous!!! For such a small effort, it's well worth it!  I finished it off my white highlighting the pin up girl with a Gelly Roll pen and Glossy Accenting her swim suit.  (should of taken a close up of that, sorry)
I have the whole line in stock at the shop....the chevron patters would be great on Christmas projects as well.  The Red is bright and cherry!!!
Click HERE to view the whole Glitz Cashmere Dame Line and pop by the shop to buy it and check the layout out in person..always looks better then the photo. 

Photobucket

No comments: