Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, November 23, 2012

Christmas Countdown with Melissa Francis


 Hi All
I had a lot of fun playing with Melissa Francis's  Countdown to Christmas! I used the paper, Chipboard and Die Cuts from this line. They are SO cute, mega retro and just fabulous. I added some Fabscraps Chipboard pieces that I spritzed with Tinsel and Bronze Heidi Swapp Color Shine...LOVE this stuff! There are lots of little details all over the whole layout; Crackle  and Glossy Accents, Black and White Enamel, Washi Tape,  Tim Holtz Inks, Dies with Grunge Board and Metal Embellishments. And all that awesome snow was done with a SNOW PEN! Totally adds to the layout! Puffs right up with a heat tool. I also love the frame around Tristan's picture cut from Gold Metallic paper and a Spellbinder die.

Photobucket

No comments: