Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Be Yourself..another Journal Page



Hi Everyone
Here's another journal page from my Dylusions Journal. This one is still a work in progress...there are a few details I'm going to add when I get around to it, but for now I think it's post worthy.  There is a lot of paints and sprays on these pages to make the colors of this background. It started off with Dylusions Bubble Gum Pink and Black Marble Sprays; then I added some Adirondack Raspberry Paint and Claudine Hellmuth black to the mix with my finger.  Then I added my favourite Crafter's Workshop Flame stencil with Heidi Swapp Color Shine in Sweet Cherry... I LOVE how the mica in this awesome spray completed shined on top of the black paint!!
I used Tim Holtz, Dylusions and Lablanche Stamps on this page, and of course highlighted with Gelly Roll pens. I also used Ranger Enamel Accents on the pages as well; I added black eyes to the spiders and pup, plus the white swirls the the pup and skulls are in were made with the White Enamel I swirled on with my finger.  
My favourite detail on the whole spread is the glasses! They are from the October Afternoon Midway Chipboard Bundle; I painted them with the Raspberry Paint and a Rhinestone.  I finished it off by finger painting with Thickers and running down some black india ink.



Photobucket

No comments: