Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

More Stampotique Originals Tags



Hi Again
Here are the rest of my tags that I made on my deck enjoying the last few days of summer before the kids head back to school. Everything again was made with with supplies I had in my tool boxes, I just grabbed them before I left the shop. My one tool box is my "standard" and always packed with my favourite standard tools (including my Gelly Roll and Heidi Swapp Neon Pens), and then I have a Tim Holtz Cargo Box that I use to bring my ink pads, distress tools and a few stamp in.  Luckily I had some Liquid Pearls, Claudine Hellmuth Blank Canvas Paint and some Lindy's Stamp Gang Magicals and sprays in there! And I always have Glossy Accents and Claudine Helllmuth Multi Medium in my kit, not only are they both AMAZING glues, they both are amazing embellishments! I mix my Medium with Liquid Pearls to make a gorgeous glaze, I also used it to collage my sassy expressions

I had a lot of fun making these tags, not sure if I can pick a favourite, but if you MADE me, I think it would be the one on the top right. I believe the stamp is called Carol...I call her Creepy Mommy. I painted her up with layers of Lindy's Magicals and highlighted her with Gelly Rolls and Neon Pens. All the tags are painted with the Magicals, so they are all luminescent and gorgeous. The camera doesn't pick it up....well it does if I put the flash on, but then you can't see anything else! Please click on each tag to see the details.

Please sign up for my Facebook Store Page to keep up to date on everything in the store.
Photobucket

No comments: