Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Mommy and Me Saturday January 28


Hi ya'
I'd love to have you and your kids register in my Mommy and Me class, Saturday Jan 28, 11-12pm.  You don't have to be a Mommy, any adult supervision is great! Daddy's, Grandma's, Auntie's your all welcome to come!  In this months class the kids will be making this cute canvas with a wee mini album attached! It can be hung up, or stand on it's own.  The children will be painting this blank white canvas with RED so please dress them appropriately! If possible please bring a wallet size photo or 2: I used one.  And also I you have a 1/2" flat paint brush that will help speed things along, (if you don't, you can wait to use one of the class ones, I'll have a few to circulate).
Each child will be going home with Echo Park's 12x12 sticker Sheet from the Yours Truly Collection as well. We will use a few stickers on the canvas, and the rest is theirs to take home.
Price is $20 first child, $17 for additional siblings
Please call the shop to register (780)458-2422 .
Have you joined my Facebook Page? I update it at least a few times a day with lots of pictures, links to projects and sketches, and even post new products in the shop! Please click HERE to sign up. All you have to do is press LIKE!
Thanks so much

Photobucket

No comments: