Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Send me your HUSBANDS, I'll FEED Him and Do his Shopping!


Is your husband the KING of last minute shopping so you NEVER get what's on your list cause it's sold out? NOT this year!  Send him to THE INKED STAMPER! I'll feed him dinner and do his shopping for him!! Read all the details below!

Christmas MAN's Night!!!
Thursday December 8
RSVP Please

 Yup, no typo, man's night! Thursday December 8, starting at 6:00-8pm.  On December 7, I'll need YOU to come into the shop and write out your WISH LIST. On Dec 8, I'll need you to send YOUR Husband(or any family member shopping for YOU) to the shop, I will have Pizza and pops set up in the back for them. All they have to do is tell me WHO they are shopping for...well buying for, cause I will do the shopping FOR THEM! That's RIGHT...your hub's will get to sit and eat dinner (a nice break for YOU) and I'll do his shopping! Please RSVP for both night so I have enough food in the shop for all. My wonderful staff and I will be busy the next few weeks making sure the shop is sufficiently stocked for you! If there is something specific you would like me to order in for you that I do not normally keep lots in  stock (Example, the Vagabond, Big Shop), please let me know ASAP so I can order it in!
I kindly request that if I am ordering in special request big ticket items, that your 100% 
certain that your husband will purchase it. I thank you in advance for this.
Lastly, please know that I do sell GIFT CERTIFICATES in the shop as well! Come in and GRAB one for your favourite Crafter on you Christmas List. 
Please RSVP (780)-458-2422

Photobucket

No comments: