Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, October 16, 2011

New Schedule's at The Inked Stamper


Good Morning All!
 I'm working on bringing more consistency to the shop to make it easier for 
everyone's schedules for those who would like to attend Classes & Crops.

  • Classes will be held on Mondays & Thursdays (I'm hoping to have at least one week starting in November)
  • *NEW*Day Time Scrapbook CLUB: Every 3rd Wednesday of the Month
  • Every OTHER Friday will be Crop Night: Oct 22, Nov 4...
  • Every 3rd Saturday will be Mommy & Me.
I hope you will find this helpful, and I'd love to see you at a class or crop! :)  **Stay tuned for Daytime Card Club  **Please let me know if anyone would like me to make classes available in a DAY TIME SLOT..same class, run the same date, but just during the day.Thank You, I'm trying to make the best store for YOU that I possible can, 
your input is greatly appreciated.

Photobucket

No comments: