Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Happy 16th B-day Kendra


JOIN MY FACEBOOK PAGE HERE
HI Everyone
Today my niece turns 16, so I thought I better make her a "Sa-weet" card. This is what I came up with, I love it..hope she does too!  I phone her today and left her a voice message of me singing HB..so that is going to be tough to beat! LOL!  
The background chevron is Amy Tangerine Sticky back Fabric; the rest is made from Echo Park's Happy Days Sticker Sheet and matching paper.  I stock the bottle caps in the shop; and the crown was from my stash of goodies that I've collected over the years.  I took a close up of the tag, I used Glossy Accents ( CAN not craft with out this stuff) to make her poofy.
Thanks for stopping by
Check back soon for my CLUB announcements in the SHOP!!! Scrapbook Club and Card Clubs are coming to The Inked Stamper!!!!
Photobucket 
The Inked Stamper, St.Albert's ONLY Scrapbook and Paper Crafting Shop

No comments: