Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Great Canadian Carnival





PLEASE JOIN MY FACEBOOK STORE PAGE: CLICK HERE AND "LIKE" IT TO SEE ALL THE UP TO DATE INFO
Hi All!
I wanted to say HELLO and THANK YOU to all the new and fabulous women I had the pleasure of meeting this week end; and to all my current fabulous women who support me at my shop already for coming out and supporting me at the Carnival!!! I appreciate it more then you will ever know.  I hope you all enjoyed the demonstrations on Distress and Alcohol Inks I was doing in the booth..my thumb is still numb from ripping off all the Velcro pads! :)  
I also want to thank Pritch, Brianne and Sandra for helping me out in the booth, and Melissa for helping out with the prep!
Just a FYI, I will be updating the Classes Schedule on the blog Monday, I've just been a wee bit busy as I'm sure you all can understand.  I will also be busy Monday putting my poor, pretty store back together again! LOL!

Again, THANK YOU for making my first Trade Show such a huge success, and I look forward to seeing you again in the store! Come in and use your 10% off coupon soon!

PS I LOVE to hear from my guest, please leave a comment to let me know that you were here! :)
Photobucket

No comments: