Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, August 29, 2011

Etc Bo Bunny Line! FAB-U-LOUS!


 "The Best Kind of Brother is the kind that has the same DNA"
HI Everyone!
Sorry I've been neglecting my site, August has been extremely busy at The Inked Stamper (YAHOO!, I love my store).  I had a crop here on Friday night, and actually managed to make a couple layouts (thanks to Brianne and Kari who stayed till 1am so I could crack some out). The one I'm posting today is made with the NEW Bo Bunny Line, Et Cetera. And I must say I LOVE this line! The paper I used is from it, and also the key on my tag and the giant popped up ETC.  Now the paper is AWESOME on it's own, but it just wouldn't be "ME" if I didn't stamp on it....so that is exactly what I did.  I used the Tim Holtz stamp set Rock Star, which is AMAZING! OHHH do I love this set! I'm such a nerd, but I totally did the seal clap and squealed when I was making this page playing with these stamps!  I took a close up so you can see all the handmade embellishments I did on this page.  First off is the tag: if you've ever been in my shop, you know I LOVE making embellishments with these Ranger Tags; this one is a blank manilla color, and they take a beating with ink and water and still look crisp and flat! I used Tim Holtz Distress Inks Tea Dye, Vintage Photo with the Distress Tool, and Barn door, and Archival Jet Black to stamp. I gave the key a patina with Alcohol Inks Aqua and Snow Cap. The first flower is just a rolly polly rose (cut a circle into a spiral and roll it up) and I inked it with Glimmer Mist. The next flower on the right is made with Tim Holtz Tissue tape, which I just attached to a circle card stock base and just keep feeding it on top of it by spinning until I got to the center; then I pressed it in  Ranger Perfect Medium Ink Pad and dusted on some Perfect Pearls.
Then with the same stamp set, I stamped around the edges of the paper with Barn Door and Black Soot Distress inks. Lastly the rectangle was a piece of chip board I dipped in the Melting Pot with Copper UTEE then while the embossing enamel was still hot I stamp with Archival ink a Tim Holz stamp from the Stuff to Say set. Lastly, I finished it all off with a little twirl of Tim Holtz Film strip Ribbon.

Photobucket

No comments: