Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Smile..just like me

HI Everyone
I'm in love with this layout for 3 reasons. 
1. I think it turned out great (if I don't say so myself)
2. This was an amazing day of Scrapping with my friend Kari: FABULOUS day, BBQ with the hub's, kids playing army for 8 hours and we both rocked out some kicking LO's!
3. Is most important: the story behind the layout.  Ethan (in orange) sometimes "forgets" how to smile and just freezes up in front of a camera; I asked him to smile and he said " I can't, I forgot how"; Tristan whipped his arms around his bro and said " You smile just like this...see like me"! It just melted my heart! 
I've used some fabulous companies on this layout: American crafts is the paper; Tim Holtz distress Ink and Blending tool (My  MUST have tool), October Afternoon, Cosmo Cricket and Pink Paislee embellishments.
Have a great day! :) FYI I'm holding a contest on my FaceBook Inked Stamper Scrapbook store page; The next 10 new LIKES on my store page receive 10% off their purchase until Wednesday close. AND if  YOU already like me and you send me a new LIKE, YOU get 10% off! Just ask her to leave  a comment saying you recommended her! Make sense?

Photobucket 

No comments: