Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

FREE Scrapbook and Cards Today Magazine!!!


Hi Everyone
How was your Canada Day Long week end? (or the 4th for my American friends)  Hope it was as fabulous as my family's was! I now have a ton of photos to scrap at this weeks CROP on July 8.  I only have 2 spots left for this Crop, don't miss out! $20 gets you half a 6ft table, homemade diner and 10% off your purchases that night!
Anyhoo..what's new in the shop???
1.WELL my order finally arrived of my Scrapbook and Cards Today Magazine (first order was damaged in the rain) but it is HERE now!! And I want to give YOU one of these amazing magazines for FREE!!!! All you have to do is come down to the shop and spend $30 and it is YOURS!! Limited quantity on hand, so DO NOT MISS OUT! This magazine is packed with inspiration!!!
2. I'm designing a Glitter Ritz and Peel Off's class...stay tuned for date/price.
3. In celebration of the Long week end and all YOUR amazing photo's you took, how about 20% off a selection of embellishments? Imaginise Happy Camper, American Crafts Campy Trails and Pebbles Mr and Mrs! Sale on only until Thursday closing. 

Thanks for stopping by!
Photobucket

No comments: