Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Progress Report and NEW Opening date!!!





Hi Everyone
Sorry I know a lot of you do not have facebook, and I've been updating my The Inked Stamper Store page on FB everyday as it is quick and easy...I even do it from my iphone half the time cause I am just so darn busy! So first thing first: DATE CHANGE for the opening!!! The new opening date will be June 11.  I've had too many things just go wrong that it had to be moved back one week.  So mark your calendars all; JUNE 11!!  Bring along your Mom, Sisters, Friends and come and shop! Free gift with purchase for the first 40 customers! Plus door prizes as well.  More to come next week.

I'm stuck home today getting the AC repaired, so while I have a minute, I thought I better update my poor lonely blog! 
OK Progress Report:
  • Reno's almost done
  • Racking FINALLY came in correctly Monday afternoon, so I'm able to put up stock
  • Orders are coming in daily and being stocked
  • I'm learning my new program to run my till....on going! Next week I'll be entering all stock.
This is just a VERY simplified list, but I don't want to bore you with all the behind the scene goop! Hope to see you at the opening, I've added a few sneak peeks for ya too.  If you are on FB, go LIKE my store page to keep up on the progress reports and write your 2 cents on the wall!

Photobucket

No comments: