Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Pia's pretty Prima!






Hi Everyone
These 2 beauties are my wonderful friend Alana's daughters, whom I love dearly!  Alana and her family came to the shop opening (bless her heart as she is not a scrapper!);  each of her kids got to pick out items to take home to make crafts with, and of course the girls picked out pretty bling!  These are Prima Butterflies, and she just attached them to headbands they already owned as my Prima Head bands are on back order!   How cute are these! 2 in a package for $6.25; a wee bit of hot glue and you have a custom made headband for your favorite princess! What a great Birthday idea as well!!  I have them in stock in 3 colors.
Thanks for stopping by
The store will be open Tues/Wed 10-5, Thursday 12-8pm, Friday 10-6, Saturday 12-4pm.  Feel free to come bring your supplies and crop during shop hours and use my dies, all I ask is that you purchase $20 in the shop that day. 
Photobucket

No comments: