Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Open Monday this week and NEW Customer Special!

Hi Everyone
Just a quick note to say that I WILL BE OPEN ON MONDAY(10-12:30pm then 6-8pm) this week and CLOSED ON FRI/SAT for the long week end.  I have a few new lines coming in to add to the shop Monday(Basic Grey, La Blanche, Best Creation, Graphic 45 Oz collection!)  and I will be packing up my first CHALLENGE KIT! 
The Kit is $16 and it packed with fab products that I will post tomorrow.  You purchase the kit; make a layout, bring it back the the shop  by July 15 where I will display it.  People will vote on the Layouts July 16-29 and the winner will receive a Gift Certificate to the shop.
Also this week:
I have already meet some wonderful new people in the store the last few weeks; and I'd LOVE to meet more! All NEW guests to The Inked Stamper Monday June 26-Thursday June 30 will receive 10% off their total purchase*.  ALSO if YOU'VE been in already but bring me a NEW friend who HAS NOT been in, you BOTH will receive 10% off your total purchase*.
*discount not available on vinyl, homemade Products or Challenge Kits
Photobucket

No comments: