Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, June 18, 2011

October Afternoon Father's Day Card



HI Everyone
I finally got to play with products from my shop! Yahooo!!  Last night was the first Crop night at the store and 6 awesome women came out for dinner and cropping! Some great layouts we made by all!!  My first project I made was a Father's Day card for my Hubs with the Rocket Age collection from October Afternoon.  I LOVE this line! Unfortunately I did not pre-shop in my own store and my accessories were bought up with in the first hour! Lucky for me, my friend Kari bought one of the packages I didn't so she let me pinch the cute vintage "moon shoes" tag.  The "to the moon" is a RUBBER charm! I LOVE these! The robot is a chipboard sticker from the 12x12 sheet. LOVE this collection! I've got a re-order in for it, so if you missed it too, panic not! It should be back on the shelves next week!
FYI: I've got some great LO's to post! YES, projects! WAhooo! I had a fab night surrounding by inspiring women! 2 double layouts and 1 single! Plus the card, that is a totally record for me at a crop, plus I was still working!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Ange McKay, North Shore Stamper said...

This card rocks! I am so pumped that you're creating again! I've missed your stuff... plus I need some ideas to CASE for Scrapbook Club:)