Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, June 20, 2011

La Blanche Stamps

Hi Everyone
Today is Monday: I'm not in the shop today, it's closed...but I'm at home "supposed" to be doing laundry! Mmmm...na I'll blog instead! Unfortunately, my shop pictures are on my shop computer, so I can't put up a picture of my  La Blanche collection at the shop! But if your on my shop Facebook page, you can see it.  Go here to LIKE my store page so you can see it. 
Anyhoo...
Here is a how to video for La Blanche Stamps.  I have a huge selection of La Blanche in the shop (including the one in the video) plus all the supplies she uses in it.  I love the distressing ink techniques she does in the video, I think these stamps are just amazing! I will be designing a card class very shortly with these stamps...maybe even this one as it's just gorgeous!
Thanks for stopping by
Photobucket

No comments: