Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, April 1, 2011

Nursery Suite..blast from my past

FYI my big project plans should be announced soon! Just jumping though my final hoop today!
Hi Everyone
Well a few weeks ago I decided to organize my scrapbooks in chronological date order; most were that way already, but since I became a demo 3 years ago, some of my club and class pages just had random pictures on them not in any order; just what looked best on the layout.  While I was doing that, I discovered that I am missing a whole year of the twins; age 2!  I know I had a computer melt down at that age and lost a bunch of photo's, but I didn't think I lost everything!  It's hard to remember details like that...twin 2 year old boys were VERY busy to say the least!  So after staying up till 3am and tearing my house apart; I came to the conclusion that I missed scrapping that year!  I did find some, not many pictures of them at two that I'll be scrapping for the next little while.  And I must admit it's fun doing toddler pages again; I was a new scrapbooker when the boys were this age...so lets just stay my style was still developing! LOL! 
This LO is made with SU! Nursery Suite; I've had people say to me that they don't want this paper cause they think it's too girly, well, here is proof that it is not! With the gorgeous shape of the main page, I was able to leave the LO pretty simple, but I think it still looks stunning and very boy..even with some pink accents on it!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Ange McKay, North Shore Stamper said...

I'm soooooo excited for your announcement!