Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, April 4, 2011

Flying High

FYI : Just waiting for one final "i" to be dotted before I make my big announcement!
Hi Everyone
Your going to be seeing a lot of layouts with my twins when they were 2!  I'm enjoying scrapping them this little again, soon it'll be their 7th b-day and as all you Momma's know, Time FLYS!!!  
Today's LO has a mix of a bunch of supplies: SU!, Tim Holtz, Rusty Pickle, Teressa Collins and American Crafts. 

The picture is not picking up the detail of the crown very well; but it looks amazing in real life and I wanted to share with you what I did.  Click on the picture to make it larger, hope that shows it better.
1. Trace crown around you card stock back ground paper and cut out. (not top of crown)
2. Cover cut out card stock with Crystal Effects, let it sit and start to harden about 10 min; lay crown on top and gently press in.  Let dry for 10 more min.
3.  Add another thick layer of CE on and leave to dry.  Attach to LO.
Thanks for stopping by
Photobucket

2 comments:

Candace said...

oh come on spill the beans already!!!

Mandy said...

It is weird that I think they look exactly the same now as when they were two, just a little baby-ish! Always super cute though. Even I can't believe they are turning 7!! Big boys!