Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Sweet Stitches Card

Hi Everyone
Sorry I've been MIA; I will be for awhile..BUT it will be worth it!!  I'm working on something HUGE that I'm just not ready to announce yet. But SOON! ;)
Today's card was made with the SU! Sweet Stitches range; DSP, fabric and buttons.  No stampin' involved..except on the inside.  The cute tag was cut from a 12 x 12 sheet that comes in the DSP package, it's a full sheet of tags, you just need to cut them out.  They are sooo cute!  And the flower is HAND STITCHED, yes I pulled out a needle and thread and sewed a lollipop flower and sewed on the button too!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Sabriena Satchwell said...

So you can sew!!!! ;-)

Ange McKay, North Shore Stamper said...

ooooohhhhh, I wonder what the news is????? ;) You are ROCKIN' the cards lately!

Candace said...

I am dying to know what this HUGE something is!!! Teaser!! This card is so super sweet I love it!!! The yoyo rocks!