Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, February 18, 2011

Vintage feel Frame Collage


Hi Everyone
Well yesterday was my Thursday day time Club, Scrap n Chat, so I didn't have time to post. I'll post on Saturday to make up for it! 
 I made this frame collage on Wednesday and it's going to hang up in my hall way.  All supplies used are SU!, except the frames which are from Ikea.  If you click on the picture it will make it larger so you can see all the details in each frame.  The pattern paper is Newsprint 117166, the stamp sets used are Notably Ornate 120561, Artistic Etching 129573, and French Filigree background stamp 113742.  I used Cherry Cobble Craft Ink, Basic Black and Log Cabin Smootch, Sticky back Rhinestone Jewels and Chantilly Crochet ribbon. I used the Big Shot with Serif Alpha Dies for the letters, and Scallop square for the E; card stocks used were Very Vanilla, Basic Black and Cherry Cobbler.
Thanks for stopping by
Photobucket

No comments: