Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Sneak Peek for my Scrapping with Cancer Crop

Scrapping With Cancer Fundraising Crop
Saturday March 5, 10am-4pm
$60
Hi Everyone
I'm very proud to announce this Crop; I held a fundraiser crop for the amazing charity Scrapping with Cancer 2.5 years ago, and I can't wait to do it again! This year the crop will be held at my house in my Studio. The price of the Crop is $60 and includes a Kit Valued at $35 which will include:

-Botanical Gazzetted DSP

-Smooch Pearlized paint

-Full back of Pearl: sticky back half pearls

-3Ft of Marina Mist Satin Ribbon

-Plus supplies and instruction to complete a Double page Layout; including photo mats, pearls and other embellishments. The picture is a Sneak Peek of the layout.

The price also includes a $20 donation to purchase supplies for Scrapping with Cancer; also included is your snacks, drinks and a lunch. I will have room for 16 ladies to crop comfortable. If you are signing up with a large group, please let me know if you would like to make this a week end crop for an extra fee.

Registration and payment is required by Feb 16. If you can NOT attend but would still like the kit and to donate you still can, it will be only $50 as you will not be there, I took the $10 off that I've allotted for food. Pick up only.  If you require me to mail you the kit (Canadian's only) please pay the full price as mailing the kit will be $10.
SU! DEMO PLANNER: You may purchase my Planner for this AMAZING DOUBLE PAGE layout for a min donation of $10, all money will go to the Charity! Planner will be emailed Feb 23. Please put in comment section on Paypal that you want the CROP double layout.  See other Fundraiser Layouts HERE.

I will be accepting donations for the month of Feb right up to the crop date to purchase supplies for Scrapping With Cancer; a donation as little as $5.50 will purchase 2 Glue Sticks, so every little counts!


Fundraiser Prices







Photobucket

No comments: