Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, February 28, 2011

One good friend is worth a thousand relatives


Hi Everyone
Don't you just love the expression I used for my title today? It's from the stamp set Kimono Kids 120498, and I just LOVE it!  Same as the stamp set, how cute are these little kimono girls? Well yesterday was my Club day, and this was one of the projects the technique club made..actually its half of it.  The other half I'll post tomorrow.  As you can tell, I am on a CORK kick at the moment! I LOVE this stuff, and everything I've been making the last few weeks has cork on it.  The stuff is seriously cool to work with..it cuts with scissors NO problem, run through the big shot like a DREAM, and you can stamp and color it as easy as paper! How fun is that! I used Black Craft Ink and Black Embossing Powder to make these cute book marks, then I just used out Stampin' Markers to color them in.  By Embossing them first, it makes it easier to color as it give you a little bit of a lip to stay in the lines easier!  They are 3" x6", and you would be able to make 4/cork sheet! The Cork sheets (119819) come in a package of 6 for only $12.95...that is a ton of cork to make projects with!
I'd LOVE to see your cork creations! Add a link to your in the comment section and everyone can come take a peak! 
PS I love making practical gifts! Who doesn't need a bookmark?? Great idea to add to your card for your friends next birthday! If you'd like to make one of these with YOUR friends, BOOK a private Inked Stamper Party Today!  Don't leave near St.Albert, but still in Canada? No problem, contact me today to order the supplies for this Class, and I'll send you a Video How To for you to run for your friends while you craft!
Thanks for Stopping by

Photobucket

No comments: