Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Mommy and Me Merry Crittermas Class



Hi Everyone
*I'm leaving for Portland in the morning to go to SU! Regionals, I will respond to emails when I return*
Ok well it is no secret I love doing Mommy and Me classes; so here is my next one! I've been sitting on this class for awhile waiting for the right to announce it..so here it is!
Merry Crittermas Mommy and ME
No Fee and Material cost is on ME!
November 11, 1-3pm
Come and make 24 -3x3  cutie pootie Christmas Cards Cards for your child's class mates, plus a gorgeous Gift Card Holder for the teacher.  These little cards are just darling, and they are sure to put a smile on your child's face while she (he) is making them, plus a huge smile on those they give them too.  Teach your children the true spirit of Christmas that is better to give then to receive.  Class is only $37 which INCLUDES the clear stamp set Merry Crittermas (pictured below) and 40 mini envelopes; this is the exact cost of the stamp set and envelopes, there is ZERO FEE on this class and the materials are ON ME!  Registration with payment is required October 27. Please email me to register, and you may pay by Credit Card for this class. 
*additional Child $15, no stamp set please bring snail adhesive to class

Thanks for stopping by
 Dawn
If you like my style make sure you check my SU! Club and Class Planners on your right.

1 comment:

craftystamper said...

How cute! A great idea for mommy and me class.