Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, October 25, 2010

Free Craft Tote AND New Sneak Peek Stamp set for FREE


Hi Everyone
I have just returned from Portland where I attended SU! Regional Seminar...and LOVED it! Not only was the road trip a blast with a few of my awesome SU! demo friends, but the event was awesome!  I love SU! events!  And because I attended this one, SU! has extended the AMAZING CRAFT TOTE Offer for new Recruits plus they SWEETENED it up with a Brand New Sneak Peek stamp set called EAT CHOCOLATE for FREE as well!  If you have been thinking about becoming a SU! Demonstrator NOW is the time to sign up! Not only will you be able to customize our FABULOUS Starter kit for only $215 (valued over $375), SAVE/EARN a minimum of  20% on all your SU! Purchases/Sales,  YOU will also receive the FREE Craft Tote ($49.95 Value) and FREE Eat Chocolate Stamp Set (not sure value @$20)!!  PLUS as an EXCLUSIVE Inked Stamper offer; ALL of my Down Line receive my Club and Class Planners for FREE! Which at the moment is $50 of planners up there!  WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR! FOR ONLY $215, YOU WILL RECEIVE $494.95 WORTH OF MATERIALS AND CLASSES! That is $279.95 worth of upgrades!  Click HERE to sign up, my online password is dawnpritchard.  Please DO NOT HESITATE to contact me with ANY questions you may have!  Be your OWN boss, work as much as you want OR NOT AT ALL!!! It's YOUR choice!  This offer is only available for Canadians, and the Inked Stamper Class/Club planners is EXCLUSIVE through ME only!

I'm working on some great new projects to post for my upcoming Christmas Classes.  If you haven't signed up for my cute Free with purchase Mommy & Me Class, do so today! Click HERE for details.

PS: This TOTE ROCKS! It is made to fit 12x12 paper and projects! How awesome is that! Plus as it is made for SU!, all the pockets were designed to FIT OUR materials, punch pocket and ink pad pockets! Ah, it is a dream!

 Thanks for stopping by
 Dawn
If you like my style make sure you check my SU! Club and Class Planners on your right.

No comments: