Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, October 8, 2010

30 Second Contempo Christmas Card

Hi Everyone
Well today's projects literally is a 30 second card! I kid you not!  The gorgeous card base is from the Simply Sent Elegant Engravings Set; it is pre-made!!  It is lovely and thick paper similar to out Water color paper; and the gold is just gorgeous, it's a metallic copper foil. So pretty!  So I took my favorite Christmas set at the moment; Contempo Christmas and just inked up the tree with markers, and stamped it!  Added a few rhinestone blings and a knot of ribbon! DONE!  So don't tell me you don't have time  for cards!  You get 8 cards in the pack; 4 or 2 designs.  I'll try to do the other one tomorrow, but won't promise.  Its Thanksgiving Long week end here in Canada, and I promised to take the twins to the Corn Maze, then I'm hosting my family Thanksgiving Sunday..so I may not get a post up till Monday.  I'll try!  As it really is only 30 seconds! LOL!
Don't forget about the HUGE Clearance Rack Clear out at my On-line Store; go shop for pennies! One customer emailed me and said she felt like she was stealing SU! LOL! Go SHOP and pick up the supplies for today's quick card!
Click HERE to order supplies
 Paper: Simply Sent Elegant Engravings 118711
Stamps: Contempo Christmas
Embellishments : Basic Rhinestones 119246, 1/4" Real Red Ribbon 109034
Tools: Real Red Marker 100052, Garden Green Marker 100080
Thanks for stopping by
Dawn
If you like my style make sure you check my SU! Club and Class Planners on your right.

No comments: