Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Things I Love...UDI #3



Hi Everyone
Sorry I've been MIA, sick sick sick! My house has the plague cast upon it! Ok I'm a bit dramatic I know, but seriously we have all been sick.  But I'm back in the land of the living and just in time to do this weeks UDI color challenge.  I was feeling the colors this week, so today's card came together in minutes; lucky for me as I'm still drained. Ok no more whinning! Sorry, I'm a bad sickie!
Hope you like the card and play along; if you are a SU! Demo you can Join the Utah Diva's International by leaving me your email and what country you live in and I'll forward on your details to the operators of the site.  If your not a demo, just link your crafty creation in my comments section for others to see!
PS: this is a color challenge; it can be ANY craft not just a card!
Click HERE to order Supplies
Paper and Ink: Chocolate Chip, Craft Very Vanilla, Concord Crush
Stamps: Things I love 
Tools:1 3/8", 1 1/4" & Scallop Circle punches
 Thanks for stopping by
 Dawn
If you like my style make sure you check my SU! Club and Class Planners on your right. Novembers Club Planner will be out next Monday!

2 comments:

Kay Kalthoff said...

Hi Dawn -
Your card is beautiful!! I just love the colors . . . have to check out that challenge! Sorry to hears you were all sick! We had some of that go round here, too. NOT fun!
Kay

Tee McNeil Art said...

Cute cute cute! Love it and thanks for visiting my blog!