Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Kendall's Rockin' Birthday Project


Hi Everyone
One of my favorite things about being a demonstrator is working with people who really love to craft...and who loves to craft more than kids?  One of the services I provide is planning Birthday parities; and today's post are of Kendall's Rockin' Party she had this weekend (on Right).  Now I had the privilege of doing her little sister Hailey's B-day party this summer, you can check out her projects HERE.  For Kendall's party, she requested a funky girly skull project, and we decided on a wipe board with the Decor Element Friends are forever and the Just Jawing Stamp Set (retired).  I love how each project is different; I teach the girls what to do, and tell them to make it their own.  Of course the Glitter was their favorite party. If you look closely at the top picture of all the projects; you'll see that some of the girls wrote THANK YOU on the boards to me..how sweet is that!
If you'd like me to design your child's next party just contact me to start the details; prices start at $15/Child and include 1.5hours of teaching time.

Thanks for stopping by
 Dawn

If you like my style make sure you check my SU! Club and Class Planners on your right.

1 comment:

Dee Tollaksen said...

Great idea for a teen project!