Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Coffee Sleeve a la Robin

Hi Everyone
If you check out my blog regularly, you may recall my free tutorial on how to make a coffee sleeve with SU!'s new fabric and adhesive sheets.  You can see the tutorial HERE.  Now the picture today is of the sleeve the awesome blossom Robin Merriman from Trintiy Designs Blog made with my tutorial!  I am soo flattered that Robin CASED from ME!  I love Robin's style and I her blog is a huge source of inspiration for me!  Make sure you check out the tutorial, and make sure you check out Robin's blog as well!
Thanks for stopping by
Dawn
Make sure you check out my Class Planners and Club Planners on your right. New Club planner will be out Monday!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Of course I cased you - you ROCK! That tutorial was the best (meaning easy since I could "get it"! LOL!)
My downline loved the idea too! Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us! MWAH!