Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Twisted Sketches #64: Group Sign Ups!

Hi Everyone
Here is my take on today's Twisted Sketches Scrapping Sketch #64 with today's twist be "tree".  As you can see I used my photo for my "twist" as I'm zip lining through the rain forests of Barbados! So much fun!!!
I made my journal tag with the awesome stamp from the Notable Ornate stamp set and just cut it out; it only took a min and I just love the detail!  After I cut it out I used the Distressing essentials kit and roughed it up by sanding it and ink distressing it to make it look old.  It's hard to see in the picture, but it looks great IRL. If you click on the LO it will make it larger so you can see the details.
Supplies: All SU! unless stated otherwise
Paper: Love Letters DSP 117162, Riding Hood Red, Night of Navy (bird and swirl), Old Olive(hinges on picture) Very Vanilla (tag) Card Stock
Embellishments: Antique Brads 117273,Victoria 5/8" Crochet Trim 118481, Eyelet Border punch 119853,Two Step Bird XL punch 117191, Modern Lable XL punch 119849, Big Shot Die Cutting Machine 113439,Swirly decorative strip die 113456, Distressing Essentials kit 118762, Silver pearl Stipples
Ink: Riding hood Red 111836, Crumb Cake 121030
Stamps: Notably Ornate 120561 (cling), and Wings I think are Heidi Swapp
Don't forget you have until   August  28 to take advantage of my On-Line Shopping sale; please click here for details. Canadians only.

Lastly, I'm taking Sign Ups for my Junkie Groups which begin in September.  I live 3 min outside St.Albert by the Sturgeon Golf Course; very easy to get to from all around the Edmonton Area! I've also added a few new groups this year; The Kit Club no attendance require and The Inked Stamper Hour!

 My Groups run as a 10 for 10; this means 10 crafters for 10 months. You will come to my house and make your projects for FREE and in return you promise to purchase a minimum amount (different/ group) on Stampin Up!. Upon sign up you will also receive the 2010/11 Idea Book and Catalogue for FREE, valued at $11.95!! Each month one member will be the Hostess and will need to bring a small snack to share and in return she will receive ALL the hostess Benefits for the day! You will need to bring your basic crafters took kit each class; adhesive, scissors, bone folder (you can purchase at your first group) I have spaces in the following Groups:


Scrapbook Junkies: Meets every 3rd Sunday 11am-1:30pm and you will make 1 loaded 12x12 layout and 1 card; min purchase $40; Your 1 month hostess benefits is guaranteed to be a min of $45 and a Level 2 stamp set; (almost full)

Technique Junkies: Meets every 3rd Sunday 1:30-3pm and you will make a specialized card with matching technique page so you will be able to recreate the technique over and over again. New technique featured each month. Min purchase is $40 and Your 1 month hostess benefits is guaranteed to be a min of $45 and a Level 2 stamp (5 spaces)

Kit of the Month Club: Each month I will design a kit and fill it with $23 worth of SU! products that all match together for you to create projects on your own. I will also include a sample idea of a scrapbook page and of a card that you can make with the products in the kit. No attendance is required, just pick up of your kit. If you would rather I mail you the kit, you will be responsible for the shipping. Payment of $25 (includes tax and shipping) will be put on your credit card on the 3rd Sunday of each month when I order the supplies or if you prefer you may post date 10 cheques for me. 1 month of the 10 you will receive $20 Hostess Benefits and a Hostess Level 1 Stamp Set: please note benefits are a bonus for you to pick out items from the catalgue and CAN NOT be used to as payment for kit.

Inkedstamper Hour: (*Young children welcome*) Every 3rd Friday of the month, Sept-June, 10-11am. This will be a quick 1 hour class where your young kids are welcome to come play while you chat and craft. Each month you will make a different craft, ranging from a quick scrapbook page to flower pins, I will focus on teaching you something new each month. Min purchase will be $25 with a min hostess benefits of $20 and a Level 1 Stamp set.

Thank You so much for stopping by and please email me with any questions and to sign up!
Dawn

1 comment:

Sabriena Satchwell said...

I love that you used the Notable Ornate stamp set to outline your journaling. :-)