Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Sneak Peek to the my newest Canvas & Holiday Mini! Oohhh, Aaahhh!

Hi Everyone!
Ok today's post is a sneak peek of what I have been crafting for you! As August is coming to an end, that means the Summer Mini will be going to make way for the NEW Holiday Mini.  Make sure you download it on your right and order before Aug 31, before it is all gone for good!
 As a demo, we get a pre-buy to all the new products, and of course, I pre bought a ton! Now if you are a current customer of mine, chances are you received the Holiday Mini in the post last week...don't cha just LOVE IT?  If you did not received one and would like one, just let me know and I can mail it out to you if you live in Canada. 
Check back Friday and I will have the full project up for you as well as my first pdf file!
Thanks so much for stopping by
Dawn

No comments: