Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Hostess with the Mostess Promotion!

Hi Everyone!
Starting September 1- October 31 My Hostess with the Mostess Promotion will begin!  Host a  qualifying workshop between these dates, and you  will be able to choose a FREE Big Shot or FREE My Digital Studio!! This offer is only available only through ME and is  not a  Stampin Up! promotion!! Please read all the details by click HERE to view my Newsletter
I couldn't have made this any simpler for you! All you need to do is BOOK any workshop; Classic Card or Scrapbook, Decor Elements or even a My Digital Studio one; and then you need to invite all your friends over for an hour or two of fun! You supply the friends and snacks and I'll provide the fun!
Book today; you will receive a FREE copy of the NEW 2010/11 Idea Book & Catalogue ($11.95) PLUS you could earn a FREE BIG SHOT ($132.95) or a FREE My Digital Studio ($106.95).  You have NOTHING to loose and TONS to gain!
Thanks for stopping by
Dawn

No comments: