Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, August 16, 2010

Friends Never Fade Class


Hi Everyone
Sorry posts have been thin; my In Laws are over for a visit from Australia, so we have been busy enjoying their company.  Today we are off to take them camping for 4 days, but I've line up a few pre-posts so there will be some projects being blogged this week.
Today's project are 2 cards of 4 from my Up coming Class, Monday September 21, 6-8pm with the Friends Never Fade stamp set.  Class will be $35 and include the CLEAR stamp set Friends Never Fade.  Come and make 8 cards beautiful cards to keep on hand for Birthdays or Thank yous, each will come with  an envelope.  You will need to bring your own clear block to the class, snail and scissors.  If you would like to purchase the WOOD stamp set, it will be $5.75 extra. Now I can't take credit for these gorgeous cards, my awesome friend Ang the Northshore stamper designed this class and has graciously allowed me to offer it up to my Alberta customers. Ang is based in Vancouver; so if you live around that area, please seek her out, she is one amazing Demo and a great friend!
Enjoy your August
Dawn

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Love the cards!!!!!!!

Ange McKay, North Shore Stamper said...

I love you!!!!! You are too sweet! Counting down the days til our visit!