Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

5 Cool boys

Hi Everyone
I LOVE these pictures I took of the 5 boys in our family: Brayden the youngest is my sisters; the twins are mine; and Liam & Julien are my brothers kids.  If you click on the LO, you'll be able to see the little details on this one; and the great picture of the boys!!!
QUESTION!!!! How do I shrink a video file??? I've made my tutorial, and my video camera is HD and we can not figure out how to shrink the file to upload it onto Youtube!!! ANY HELP would be gratefully appreciated!!!
Directions
This page is made with 2 sheets of pattered paper; the bottom is from the Patterns Designers Series Paper Stack Neutrals 117154 for $24.95/40 sheet (works out to 62cents/page!); and the number page is from the Play Date DSP 117168 $12.50.  I just cut in a pattern I liked out of the grid design; then I added some quick accents from the Play Date adhesive die cuts collection 117172 $10.95; these are all the colored cute squares and the borders on the pictures.  For the tag I inked up a baby wipe with re-inkers and stamped my mushrooms into it from the Funky Four Stamp set, 120438 $14.95 and the deer from Forest Friends 113748 $17.95 is stamped with Soft Suade.  Then I distress it with Tea Stain ink from the Distressing Essentials Kit 118762 $25.95 (LOVE this Kit). I finished it off with Chocolate Satin Ribbon.  The Buttons are tied with Linen Thread; a must for me, I just can't put a button down naked! LOL! And they are the Brights Button Collection; 72 buttons for $10.95, 119747.  The Number 5 was cut out with SU! Chipboard and the Big Shot with Alphabet Simple Numbers Die, 115968 $59.95 and inked up with Craft Real Red ink and UTE powder on top.  The other chipboard letters are unknown and I inked them with So Saffron Craft, and the foam letters are Thickers; I just highlighted them with a  Uni-ball Signo Gel Pen 105021, $5.25 (again a MUST have).
Thanks for stopping by today...please let me know you were here by leave me a comment!
Dawn

2 comments:

Sabriena Satchwell said...

Another AWESOME layout!!! I love the thumbs up picture :-)

Ewa said...

What a great page, and boys so coooool !