Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, July 16, 2010

Hostess with the Mostess Promotion

Hi Everyone
A few weeks ago I posted that I had a big announcement coming soon; so today, I thought I would announce it!
Hostess With the Mostest Extravaganza
 
2 Months of Freebies

 
I love my Hostesses, with out you, I would not have a successful business. Now it is time for me to THANK YOU! Starting September 1st till October 3rd, I will be running the Hostess with the Mostest Promotion. This is only available through ME, this is NOT an SU! promotion but an Inked Stamper Promotion!!

 
Starting September, the first 10 workshops booked/month will be eligible to earn the BIG SHOT or My Digital Studio for FREE! This is not a typing error, FREE is correct! FREE FREE FREE! Your choice! I will bring them to your Workshop & you will receive your pick for FREE THAT NIGHT! How will you choose? Tough choice, but I'm sure you'll manage! How do you earn one of these awesome goodies for free? EASY! 
  1. Book a Workshop within the dates: Sept-October, Scrapbook, Card, 3D or Decor
  2. Have sales of $600 at your event
  3. Have 2 of your Friends Book their OWN workshop so they can earn their own Big Shot or MDS for FREE!
Now I've set the requirements at a nice easy level! My average workshop is around the $500 mark and my average booking/show is 1.75, so these are easily achievable and I intend to have EVERY hostess reach these targets! I want to make you ALL happy! My advice is to BOOK early: only the first 10 workshops/month are going to be Hostess with the Mostest Workshops; plus the earlier you book, the easier it will be for your friends to earn their own BIG SHOT or MDS for FREE! That way you will not have to share your Big Shot! If you already own both the Big Shot & MDS, we can work out a substitution.
Thanks so much for stopping by
Dawn

No comments: