Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, June 11, 2010

Zoom Zoom

Hi Everyone
Here is another LO I did the other day when I was on my roll!  Again, I used retired DSP, I've been cleaning out my scrap studio to make room for all the new supplies that arrived yesterday from the new catalogue(AMAZING) pre-order! One of the perks of being a demo we get a sneak peek pre-order! Just wait till July when you see the catalogue...WOW! It blew my socks off! Every new catalogue I'm excited, but this one takes the cake! SU! has really moved forward and it keeping up with the scrap book shops!! Not just for card makers anymore...SU! has finally embraced scrapbookers!  So trendy, vintage, gorgeous! I'm soo exciting! I can't wait till July so I can order as well!
  The cardstock on this page is Ridinghood Red, which was an In Color that retired a year ago, but with the new Color Renovation that SU! is going through, this color is BACK July 1 in the new Catalogue!  So even though this awesome DSP has been gone for a year, I thought I'd still post this page to welcome back Ridinghood Red! 
I used the 1" circle punch to make the skull circles; some are popped up with dimensionals; Spiral Punch to make to make it look like it was torn out of a book ( this is my favorite punch); and the X-large Flower punch to make my flower embellishment.  I aslo stuck a strip of Sticky Strip down and covered it with Green Micro Beads; this adds a really cool texture to the page that the camera just can't pick up.  The letters are Thickers, lightning bling unknown, had it in my stash for ages. Buttons are Ridinghood Red (retired), threaded with linen thread.
Thanks for stopping by
Dawn

No comments: