Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Twisted Sketches #11

Hi Everyone
Make sure you go play over at Twisted Sketches today: today's twist is distressed! No time for details today..sorry, I'm running late for the craft show I'm doing today at my church.
I have a table today at the Good Shepherd Church Bazaar today located at 15495 Castle Downs Road, Edmonton today. Across from YMCA. Stop by for a $5 lunch; Awesome sandwich, homemade pie and coffee. Plus the ladies are great bakers: $3/dozen pick your own cookies: $4 pies; cookies starting at $1/dozen! 10am-3pm. I have a Cash n Carry table plus all orders 20% goes to Weekend to end Women's Cancers.
If you place ANY orders will me today: email me or yourself On-line(click my shopping cart on your right and click SHOP NOW) I will donate 20% to the Weekend to End Woman's Cancers: I am doing the 35km walk on Aug 7 and need to raise $1250! I am almost there; all support is greatly appreciated.  I do have a site you can donate to HERE.
Thanks for your support, with the walk and my business, I really value all my customers and am so grateful
Dawn

1 comment:

nancy said...

this is really and awesome, rockin' card!