Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, June 25, 2010

Sexy with a side of Sneak Peek


Hi Everyone
Today's LO is for a  Design Team  call over at Twisted Sketches; if you ever wanted to be on a DT, get scrappin' and apply!  July 3 is the deadline and it is a sweet sketch up for it with the twist being "music".  So for my LO I choose to use SU! the music sheet paper from the  New DSP Newsprint , which will be available to purchase July 1. (Fleur de lis paper Non-SU!) . I also used the NEW Early Espresso 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon to lace up my eyelets.  Another sneak peek for you is the Crumb Cake Ink I used to distress my papers and to stamp my Eiffel Town along the left side of my page, with the NEW stamp set Artistic Etchings. Just click on the page to make it larger to see the details.  Last little sneak peak is the Cherry Cobbler matting on the picture on the left! Love this color! Gorgeous! Come back tomorrow to see another sneak peak on the card I made for Twisted Sketches Card #13.
It's hard to tell in the picture but that red paper is actually crushed velvet: gives the LO a real sexy vibe! And lets face it; these shoes a drop dead SEXY!  If you don't know what Christian Louboutin Shoes are, you going to have to hand your "girl card" back in....these are just the worlds most drop dead sexy shoes!!! Even if your just wearing sweat pants, you will look like a bombshell in a pair of these beauties! Odd, but bombshell none the less! 
Thanks for stoppin' by
Dawn

3 comments:

Sabriena Satchwell said...

HAHAHAHAHHA!!!! Okay I was thinking the same thing... 'HOT DAMN those red shoes and that apron I really want would blow Nick's socks off!' Only I was not going to admit I was thikning that until I read your comment! ;-)
Okay back to the layout. Talk about freaking amazing!!!!! I only wish I could scrapbook half as good as you do. I love all the touches you give the layout! I would never in a million years think to lace up a scrapbook page. I am seriously in aw right now.

nancy said...

really fabulous work on this twisted sketch! fun, fresh, and fab!!!

Sabriena Satchwell said...

So... I thought about you and this layout all last night. Nick came home turned on the TV and Myth Busters was on. They were trying to determine if it was possible to actually 'blow/knock someone’s socks off' They tried everything EXCEPT for a pair of these shoes and a sexy little apron.